Rhinoplasty is currently one of the most popular plastic surgery interventions; in which the AESTHETIC problems of the nose are solved, as well as to solve concurrently the FUNCTIONAL alterations that can be presented such as:
- The bony hump (the bone that protrudes from the back of the nose and resembles a hump)
- The holes of the nostrils (size).
- The fall of the nasal tip.
-The projection of the nasal tip.
- The Hypertrophic Fissures (whose overgrowth can obstruct the flow of air through the nostrils).
THE ASSISTED LASER TURBINOPLASTY: It is the laser technique of extracting the hornet is the safest and most modern way. The turbinates are very vascular structures inside the nose that have the ability to warm and humidify the air we breathe, so surgery is practically a risk-free surgery.
- The deviations of the Nasal Septum to the right or left.
- Other congenital malformations as acquired in life by trauma and illness.
The purpose of this surgical act and its possible associations (aimed at the resolution of the other conditions already mentioned) is to seek the Aesthetic Remodeling and recovery of the Optimal Functionality of this very important part of our face.